Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas Vacation . . . Movies

It's that time of year. That special time when we all get to watch our favorite Christmas movies. Here are my top 5:

1. Christmas Vacation
2. A Christmas Story
3. The Long Kiss Goodnight
4. It's a Wonderful Life
5. Die Hard

I also like the following:

1. A Christmas Carol
2. Scrooged
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Cartoon)

I feel like I've been watching the same 3 movies year in and year out. Don't get me wrong. I'm totally watching Christmas Vacation again and I've already seen The Long Kiss Goodnight, but I want more. So, what's your favorite 5 Christmas movies? How about your least favorite?

Merry Christmas,
Lawtonious "Little Full - Lot of sap" Funk

3 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

I only bring up the bad Christmas movies because a movie called "The Christmas Shoes" came on and Dr. Cyndi said it was the most depressing Christmas movie she'd ever seen.

Agent Orange said...

Top 5 and more:
White Christmas
Home Alone
Rankin Bass Claymations (all)
Elf
Grinch stole Christmas
Scrooged
Harry Potter: Sorcerors Stone....I dont know why.

Hidden random gem: The night they saved Christmas. Weird storyline but is has Jaclyn Smith (Charlies Angel)...worth the watch.

Bottom:
Any new reproduction that is just made for the Christmas rush that ABC Family or someone thinks people will watch just because. This would include Christmas Shoes!

Anonymous said...

Top 5:
1. A Christmas Story
2. Christmas Vacation
3. The Ref
4. Scrooged
5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer/Grinch Stole Christmas

Honorable Mention:
1. Just Friends
2. Love Actually
3. Edward Scissorhands
4. Gremlins
5. The Santa Clause