Monday, December 08, 2008

Male Virgins = Satan's Time Bombs

The other day Dr. Cyndi was talking about some guy she worked with and I said that there was something off about him, and I didn't like him. The following conversation followed:

Dr. Cyndi: Funk, you don't trust any guy that over the age of 16 and still a virgin.

Funk: Really? What makes you say that?

Dr. Cyndi: Think about it.

Funk: Look, the 21+ year old virgin guys from FCA and at MUSC all either 1. have date-rape-face or 2. look like they are going to start a Kool-aid cult . . . but on other hand, maybe you're right . . . Well, Scotter was a virgin before he got married and I trusted him.

Dr. Cyndi: Funk, Scotter told you about 20 sexual position jokes the first week you met him including the divot, the hairy monkey, the dirty Sanchez . . . he wasn't a virgin.

Funk: Okay, Okay, you're right. What does that mean if we have a son? How am I going to tell him to wait until marriage while I give him the "if you don't get laid soon, I'm kicking your date-rape-face-Kool-Aid-Cult ass out of my house" look?


That is all,
Lawtonious Funk

3 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Wow....now I know how you thought of me the first 4 years you knew me!

LOL...coincidentally, the word verification for this post is "anger".....no joke.

Lawtonfunk said...

Hahahaha!

I should have known when things had changed when I started trusting you.

I did quit telling everyone you were gay after that.

Seriously, though, there is proof that I don't have a problem with Virgins. Hey, one of my good friends was a virgin for decades.

Inspired Vision said...

Brad just did other things to keep you happy, like drive you around when you were drunk. Don't worry though, when your kid is old enough uncle Erik will take care of this all for you. I can see it now...

"So son, the reason your father really doesn't like you is this... ah screw it.... I'm taking you to Vegas. Your dad will be much nicer when we get back. Just ask Brad."