Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Batman.

I used to watch the Batman cartoons back when I was a kid. Anyway, there was this one episode where Scarecrow gets into everyone's head and torments them using some sort of biological warfare. (Sounds familiar, right) He basically would scare the crap out of them and make them do things.

Well, the Scarecrow tried that shit on Bruce Wayne and it failed. You see, the Scarecrow was saying things like, "You'll be never escape Bruce..." Well, Batman fights off the fear gas and wins. Later, Robin asks him, "How did you know you were under control? How did you beat him?"

Batman Replies, "Because when I think to myself, I don't call myself Bruce Wayne. I'm Batman."

I really thought that was a sweet episode. Who do you call yourself when you are thinking about things? Do women think, "Okay, Wonder Woman, lets do this."? Do other guys say, "Alright Magyver, you can figure this out."?

Do any of you guys refer to yourself as different people? (Hey Dumbass, don't screw this up. Okay Buddy, let's do this! Don't listen to him, Dumbass, you're an idiot. FLAME OFF!) Do you have angel/demon debates with different voices? All I'm saying is, maybe you should get some help.

My point is. How crazy is too crazy? Obviously Bruce Wayne had some issues, but I think Batman had his shit together. Wait, what?


Sincerely,
Lawtonious "Don't listen to this Dumbass" Funk

No comments: