Monday, July 27, 2009

PS3

I broke down and bought a PS3 this weekend. Watched "Quantum of Solace" on Blue Ray. I still have to buy the remote and the component cable.

That's pretty crappy that the PS3 doesn't just have a regular component cable output. Anything for an extra buck.

As for the remote, I have no problem using the controller, but I think Cyndi will freak out if she ever tries to figure it out.

For now, I plan on downloading game demos and renting games and movies. Any suggestions for good games?

What really sold Cyndi on it was seeing a PS3 in Blockbuster with a football game on. She thought it was a real game. I can't freaking wait to get one of those, but I'd like to learn a little bit of the theory of football formations and strategy. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Lawtonious "What's that smell? Oh, that's me and I'm spoiled rotten" Funk

1 comment:

Agent Orange said...

tick...tock....tick....tock.....WAAAAHHHHHHHH.

End of freedom.

That was my deep poetry for the day brother.