Monday, May 04, 2009

New Music for Fans

So,

My new music site is reverbnation.com/willlawton. If you notice the music player on the right does not have as many songs as it used to. Well, you can still listen to most of that music. If you go to my reverbnation site and sign up as a fan, you'll be able to stream/download fan exclusive music. As of right now, the entire new album, "Lava Lamp (Acoustic)" is available for fans (streaming only.)

I will add unreleased songs and live performances for download as I play shows. So, if you'd like to get new version of "The Beer Song" or unreleased songs (Big Jim, Ramshackle Blues, etc) all you have to do is sign up as a fan.

I would think that you wouldn't want to sign up because no one wants a spam email every week from some starving artist. Well, to date, I have sent four official newletters (since 1999). That adds up to less than one email every two years. I have no plans on harrassing my fans and friends.

So, check the reverbnation site for the latest music, and check back here for updates on the status of "Lava Lamp (Acoustic)." I should be getting the album in a couple weeks, and it should be available on line a few weeks after that.

You have my gratitude,
Lawtonious Funk

No comments: