Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Lava Lamp is Warming Up

As you can see, things have been changing in the world of Lawtonious Funk. I have updated my blog to reflect my new information regarding my new music site at reverbnation.com (click the wah-wah pedal.) "Lava Lamp" my upcoming new album is actually progressing. I will be releasing two cds. One will be the full blown album and the other will be a stripped down version of the music titled, "Lava Lamp (Naked)." As I record, I'll be posting my music to the music player on the left. So, you can stream any song you like to get a taste of what's to come.

I hope to have the acoustic CD done first and released in the next couple months. This will be a limited release used to promote the upcoming full band album. All songs will be available for purchase online as well.

Well, I have to get back to my day job. Working makes the time go by much faster:)

Sincerely,
Lawtonious Funk

1 comment:

Agent Orange said...

"Full band"?!?! Dang, been replaced